Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Motherhood: The River of Chaos

"Chaos" pretty much sums it up! Yes, I am an artist, but I'm also the mother of four and a half children which basically means by the Fall, I will have my own starting line up. That's 5 kids! If I wasn't supposed to be anything else in this world, I know without a doubt that I am supposed to be a mom. Although it's a tad bit daunting, these little crumb snatchers of mine are truly my greatest works of art. There is certainly an art to being a mother and each of my kids are works in progress. I am constantly designing, sketching, painting, molding, and sculpting them into masterpieces and I am constantly having to erase and ball up the blue prints! They keep me going back to the drawing board, but they also keep me creative in more ways than I could ever imagine. I'll share our "creative exploits" from time to time under the heading "The River of Chaos". Until next time, we'll be rollin, rollin, rollin on the river!
(left to right: Damir 3yrs, Daj'zha 7yrs, D'zion 12yrs, De'kel 13yrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment