Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 35: Peephole

My art buddy Lauren Brevner made this beautiful necklace she called "Peepers" that I can't get it out my head.  It's so me, and I want it so bad, I just had to make one of my own until I can buy hers!   I used a small wooden disc, paper jewelry cord, a few wooden beads, graphite, a little color pencil, and a little gouache.  I think she looks like she's looking through a large peephole.  It's true what they say, eyes are the "peephole" to the soul.  Thanks Lauren for the inspiration!








5 comments:

  1. I love it! You have my address, so I will just start stalking the mailman until mine gets here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Love it! I know somebody is extremely excited about mommy making her own Jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out really good D!! I like how you added the beads to give it a little more interest. I have those round pieces too but have yet to test them out, maybe i'll giv'er a go :)

    And thanks for the praise (^0^ )!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like LB! I can't tell you how often I mention your name in conversations. Keep inspiring girl!

    ReplyDelete