Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 7: SmART rock!

Okay, this one sucked the art making life out of me.  I don't know why, I just did not enjoy this as much as I thought I would.  Maybe because I attempted to use these Neocolor Watersoluble crayons that I have, because I have yet to use them on a major project.

Well, I found out that they aren't for major projects!  At least not alone.  They make for a good top coat or a good bottom coat, but you're gonna have to use several coats regardless if watercolor is involved!  Bummer!  Yeah, so what!  I was being lazy, trying to find the easy way out of watercolor and I got hit in the head with a SmART rock.  That happens occasionally.  There is no easy way out of watercolor.  Layers on top of layers is the only way out!  LOL!  And since I wasn't feeling this drawing from the beginning, seeing as how I was looking like a distant cousin and all, what you see is what you get.  One layer of watersoluble crayons and I'm moving on to the next one.

I'll revisit Ingenue later.  When I feel like it.  Now is just not the time.  She totally took me out of my zone.  She looks better than the 1st painting, but she's still got a long way to go.  Oh well, next!  Gotta love the smART rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment