Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 29: The FLY GIRLZ saga begins!

I am so proud of myself.  I finally did it.  I scratched something off my list of things I want to do.  The web comic was on the list and all I needed was to complete the first installment to get motivated to keep it going.  It took forever to paint it in photoshop, I'm learning and would much rather paint by hand, but I did it.  I'm still not happy with the presentation, I have something else in mind but right now this will do.  I'm happy with my first little episode.  It captures the true spirit of a fly girl!  I know that it will grow over time.  I'm looking forward to seeing what it becomes.

Fly Girlz is for mature audiences.  It's my little outlet to let it all hang loose and make lite of my crazy life as a wife, mother, artist, and friend.  Excuse the potty mouth from time to time and I might even occasionally throw in a bottle of wine here and there, lol, but that's how I do!  So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to FLY GIRLZ!  Keep clicking on the FLY GIRLZ link until you get to the full version of the comic.  Go check it out and hollah at your girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment