Friday, May 20, 2011

Destiny's Designs: Persistence Pays Off

Destiny:  AHEM!

Me:  Just where do you think you're going all dressed up?
Destiny:  Shopping.
Me:  And how are you gonna get there?

Destiny:  You could give me the keys . . .
Me:  Yeah right!

Destiny:  Or I could just wait until you get dressed.
Me:  That sounds like a better plan!
Destiny:  I can shop online while I wait.
(It takes me an hour to get dressed)

Me:  You ready?
Destiny! What did you do to your hair?

Destiny:  I wanted Rihanna ringlets . . .

Destiny:  So I googled it.
Me:  Rihanna ringlets?!  What did you do?!

Destiny:  What?  We have the same red hair!
Me:  Let me see that laptop!

Me: Hmmm. She is kind of fly.
Destiny: I know!  Can you help me take my curlers out?
Me: You mean straws . . .
(several minutes later)

Me: Wow!

Photobucket
Destiny: Let me see!

Photobucket
Destiny: Oh yeah! Rihanna ain't got nothing on this!

Photobucket
Destiny: Let me jazz it up a little.
Me: (shaking my head) I'll be waiting in the car.

Photobucket
Destiny: I'm ready for my close up! 
Me:  Finally.

Photobucket
Me: Who are you calling?
Destiny: Gotta call Savi . . . (her best friend Savannah)

Photobucket
Destiny: Hey girl! Yes! It came out perfect!

Photobucket
Destiny: Okay Savi, gotta call you back.  Let's go Mom!

Photobucket
Me: You look fabulous! Where to?
Destiny: Thanks! Let's go to the fabric store!
(To Be Continued)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heavens - I just ADore what you have done with precious Destiny! What a gorgeous little wonder she is! Thanks for the link to your blog - Tiggy hopped right on as a fan! Love your doll links too! Tiggy has her ownliest Enchanted Doll "Galatea" you can keyword her on her blog.

    Gorgeous blog - we will be visiting often! Thank You and Go Destiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Tiggy! Thanks for your support! You are my favoritest firefly, I can't wait to hear your take on things!

    ReplyDelete